CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Still traveling

Well I am still in Maryland. I'll be flying home on Thurs. I have really enjoyed being here. Tonight Pops and I are going to the Maryland Terps basketball game at the Comcast Center in College Park, MD. I am looking forward to my first Terps game. We had Maryland Crab soup last night for supper. Let me just say it was YUMMYYYYY! WHEW! Was it ever GREAT! Mom and I went to exchange some things yesterday. The lines weren't too terribly long. She has a hard time breathing so that was a blessing. We were able to go in and get out.
Well I hope you have a great and safe New Year's. Still no new updates on Gracie Mei. Still planning to hear when we travel in January. They still think we will be traveling in Feb. The more I look at her photo the cuter she gets. Those cheeks :D

0 comments: