CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 01, 2005

SNOW...Let it snow

It snowed some while I have been in MT. Just a few inches. There is probably about 2 inches on the ground now. It is snowing slightly. So pretty! A lot of my friends got elk and deer so I'll be going home with some. YUMMY! Keri & Kenny's wedding was great. We all had a great time and I was able to see some friends I hadn't seen in a long time. Thanksgiving was wonderful too. We shopped and shopped as well the day after Thanksgiving. That is just craziness. It was fun though. Then that night was the Christmas parade in Billings. It was a nice parade. I'll be heading home tomorrow. So I hope the snow holds off until I leave. I'll post some photos when I get home. It is also Dec. 1 and we should be getting a photo of Gracie soon. We are praying that will happen soon so we can go and get her. Keep checking back to see her! Take care and blessings to you!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm jealous. It looks like snow here, and if you were inside the house you would think it might, but alas, the temperature today was 67...oh well...I can dream!

Lucky you!