CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hope you all had a great Christmas. I was able to spend Christmas with family and it was wonderful. It was warm and rainy but at least we had some snow still on the ground. My family in Montana said it was also warm. They all had a great time. My Mom and aunt cooked dinner. I am sure the turkey and ham were wonderful. I talked to them aboout an hour ago and they were going to eat - round 2! They like to eat at lunch and then have left overs for dinner. They play games during the afternoon and then after dinner.
This time of year really makes me appreciate family and friends. I am thankful I have a picture of our daughter, Gracie Mei. I pray this coming year will be a good one. In Jan., we should find out the dates we will travel to China. They said we would probably be traveling mid to late Feb.
Merry Christmas! I pray that you had a Christ-filled Christmas! We even had a birthday cake for Jesus.

0 comments: