CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Maryland

I know it has been a rough year trying to keep up with my travel adventures. But it has been a great year and I am thankful that I was able to do some traveling. Being with family and friends has made this year fly by. I still can't believe Christmas is 4 days away. I am in Maryland with Lance's family. It will be a great Christmas. It will be a chilly one though. There is a little snow on the ground but has turned to ice and will take awhile to melt. On Thurs. we are heading to PA to go to the Sight & Sound Theatre to see The Miracle of Christmas. We went to see Noah's Ark a few years back and I still am in aaahhhh of that production. So I am really looking forward to see this. Sunday we will drive down to Lance's sisters for Christmas dinner. It will be great to see them and be with them for the day. I fly back to Nashville on the 29th.
I heard that we will find out our China travel dates in January. So I am trying to consolidate my lists into one so I can start to buy things for our trip. There is a lady who will be going to get her daughter at the same place Grace is. She is going soon and said she will take some photos of Gracie for me. I am excited to see how much she has grown and to see how she has changed. I'll post those when I receive them.
I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas. I pray for a Christ-filled Christmas for everyone. Blessings to you today and always.

0 comments: