CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Carl...Carl...he's our man



Did you watch the exciting race on Sunday? Sometimes I take a little nap during the race but not this time. It was too exciting. Carl Edwards about ran out of gas but he pulled off a win! He is now third in the standings. This is 2 spots up from last week!



I also got hired as a part time employee at JC Penney's. I will probably start next week.

That is it for now in my not-so-exciting life.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

No I didn't watch the race:( Not much of a race fan....

But congrats on the 2nd job, it sucks to work two jobs but the money is nice! Glad to see an update.

Anonymous said...

"my not so exciting life..."

did I miss something? did you not just come back from Key West where you jumped your fool self out of airplane many many many feet in the air? isn't there some Vegas wingding coming up? the photos you post tell a different story chicky poo :-)
debbie d.