CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday already??

Where are the weeks going? I cannot believe Labor Day is Monday. School starts this week too and it just seems way to early for the kidos to be back in school. I know...probably not too early for the parents!! TJ has a teacher that his Dad had in school. That makes me laugh :)
Anyhow, we had a GREAT time in Gardiner last weekend. River rafting was fun but oh so cold. We will have to start going earlier in the summer. If the wind wasn't blowing we would have been just fine. The Roosevelt cookout was a blast. TJ, Shane & I rode horses there. A 1 1/2 horse ride was a bit long but we saw some beautiful country. My cousins rode Shane & my horses the 1/2 back and we rode the wagons with everyone else. The steak & apple crisp were my favorites from our meal. They put on some great grub. The singer was great too. Sounded like how John Wayne probably would have sang. Loved him! Then we fished from Gardiner to Livingston on our way home and caught a few. So it was a great weekend. This weekend we are heading to the Tongue River to catch some crappies. I always say I WILL catch a big walleye but I usually catch one or two little ones. So we'll see. The weather will be a bit cooler, which will be a nice change.
Hope you enjoy your week & weekend.

0 comments: