CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hey there blog buddies

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I got an email from a friend who was worried about me so I am going to do better at blogging. I will try & blog once a week. Work has been crazy busy. I start my second job tomorrow night. I have been glued to the Olympics. I just love to see how ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things. It is very inspiring. Not that I would ever be an Olympian but it makes me proud to live in the USA. I know a lot about China, almost adopting from there and to see the Olympics there and how they treat their people, especially children breaks my heart. So I am thankful I live in such a great country and the opportunities here are incredible.

Well last night I had to out-fish Shane again. I just don't know how not to do it! I caught 2 & he had several bites but didn't land any. But we had fun & that is the main thing. The temps have been in the 70's...PERFECT fishing weather!! I hope we can go again this weekend.

Last weekend I went to the Laurel Centennial Parade. They were celebrating 100 years. It wasn't too exciting. I think even Gardiner's rodeo parade was longer. I know...that is unheard of. This was the highlight of the parade, the Budweiser Clydesdale team of horses. They were awesome!! They even had the dog! Then we toured a Montana RailLink passenger train. That was really neat too.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are those beautiful horses from you ask??? St. Louis, Missouri!! I'm so glad you had to the opportunity to enjoy something from the show-me state!