CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Whew

Life just doesn't get any easier. I am so thankful God is holding me up through this hurricane in my life.
Since we feel it would not benefit Gracie to be placed in our home during this storm, the agency must find another home for her. Please pray that it will be a good Christian home and that they will love her as much as I love her. We are doing what is best for her and I just pray that I will find peace in knowing God is in control of everything. I'll keep you updated as I travel through this storm not alone but with God and your prayers. We will be traveling to Maryland next weekend to be with Lance's parents. Blessings to you as you bless those around you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawna, you are in my prayers. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Misty

Anonymous said...

safe travels my friend, I'm praying for you and Lance and for Gracie's future. Haiti bound on Jan. 27, will be back on Feb. 10. Love you much!