CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2006

Halibut cheeks

If you haven't had Halibut cheeks, you must try them. They are out of this world. I have been getting my fill of seafood. I am not at my fill yet so keep the seafood coming :) Yesterday we went on a harbor cruise and were able to go through the locks. That was so interesting. I am glad we did that even though it was raining quite hard. Then we went to dinner at Fin's and had the cheeks. Did I mention how delicious they were? YUMMY!! Then we went to a play that the local people put on. It was really good for a small production. It was "On Golden Pond." Aunt Jean says the musicals are outstanding. But we had a nice time. Today we are off to Sumner to visit my aunt and uncle's shop. We will also have dinner with them. I haven't seen them in awhile so it will be nice to catch up with them. I have enjoyed my time here to do some much needed thinking and to get away from everyday life for a bit. We have had a blast here. My aunt has been spoiling us rotten. I could get use to this!

0 comments: