CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still waiting

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Hubby is home (woo hoo!!) and it has been a whirlwind of activity around here. We are still waiting to hear our travel date to China. They have told us to keep Feb. 12th open but that isn't set in stone. So I am starting to by things on my list. Well I actually have about 3 lists right now so I guess I should consolidate them into one. We went Monday to Nashville to re-do our fingerprinting. For some reason they only give you 18 months to adopt with those fingerprints. Then they expire and you have to get them redone. I think it is to give them more money because I know our fingerprints haven't changed and we haven't been arrested or anything like that. I guess that is another China rule that I don't understand. I have lost count of the things we have had to do that I just don't understand. We will do everything we can in order to bring Gracie home. We are off to Alabama this weekend to visit friends there. We will stay in a cabin in the woods, overlooking a pond. It is so beautiful there! We are excited to have a retreat for a weekend. So I am sure I will have pictures to post when we return. If there is no China news, at least you can see Alabama :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to actually seeing a photo of the husband that is finally home...have a great trip.