CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Traveling Pants?

Yes, I just have to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 2 friends and I are going Thurs. evening followed by hopefully some sinful dessert at a restaurant! I have had a busy week with family readiness group meeting, Bible study (which we just are getting together this summer to let the kidos play and the adults fellowship), saying goodbye to friends and neighbors who are moving (or PCSing), excited about new neighbors moving in, getting ready for vacation Bible school, which starts next week and just enjoying the cool evenings in KY. Lance's birthday is Friday and he called to say he received his present. I am glad it got there in time. You never know about the mail system. I also have been getting adoption paperwork filled out, copied and hopefully getting sent off this week. Miriam's Promise in Nashville will do a home study update as well as the post-adoption paperwork when we get Gracie home. We are looking at going to China in Jan. 2006, at the latest. A friend here just brought Isabelle home from Guadamala. What a sweet child! Makes me more excited by seeing her and the excitement of her parents getting the call to go. Well no other new news to report. I'll let you know how the traveling pants faired in my eyes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lance from the Beebe family.
Blessings to both of you.