CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 13, 2005

Mondays...not very exciting

Well today is June 13. Almost mid June. Wow! Where has time gone? Keeping busy makes time go by so fast. I have a busy week. 2 luncheons, 1 FRG meeting, dinner & movie with a friend. I also have to get ready to teach 3rd & 4th grade vacation Bible school next week. I also have to decorate my room. Fun times! I am also planning a trip to Montana this summer/fall. I am going for Labor Day for sure to get some fishing and camping in. I will probably also go for Thanksgiving and a friend's wedding, which is that same week. So I am looking forward to that. Not much else to report here. It rained all weekend and with the sun out today, it is MUGGY! Yuck! So Simba and I will be inside today. Maybe it will cool off tonight. I take her to the field across the street and let her run. She loves that! I have to be back in time to watch Operation Homecoming on TLC. I love that show! Hope you have a good week.

0 comments: