CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not groupies but VIPs!

We arrived at 9:30am to standing in line about an hour waiting for a bus to take us to the site. Karen, who I had just met on Tues., agreed to go muster the strength to wait all day for the reavealing. It was so stinking hot by 1pm we thought we were going to die. Around 3:30pm, I saw a friend who had VIP passes and she and her son were leaving. They graciously gave us their passes and we got our second wind! We were able to get some much needed shade and were able to be just across from the house for the revealing. We had a great spot to get some great photos. It was an awesome day! I loved getting to know Karen and am thankful God sent her to me. She lives one block away and we are excited about making cards together. 2 people have called me a groupie since I went to this site to look at the house being built but can a VIP be a groupie? I think not!

0 comments: