CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Extreme heat

Wow! It is so hot where they are doing Extreme Makeover Home Edition that they should be calling it Extreme Heat! Tomorrow is the revealing to the family. They were wisked off on some secret vacation and will be returning home tomorrow to a brand new home. I am hoping to be there but who knows how many other will want to attend. You have to be there by 10am and they say the revealing isn't until 5pm. I think it will be earlier than that but they are estimating. I am so happy to have been able to see the transformation and to meet some of the designers and carpenters. They are normal folks but have a heart for helping others. This show will not air until the fall but I guess it will be worth the wait. So untill tomorrow........................
I sure hope I can get a photo of Ty. He has been too busy to come and see the crowd very much.

0 comments: