CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 11, 2005

IM

I love instant messaging (IM). That is pretty much been my weekend. I love chatting with far away friends. I am starting to chat with new friends here. I worked yesterday (Friday) and haven't done much since. Today I did finally "cook" a meal. I made an excellent pork tenderloin. Very yummy! Cooked in a crock pot all day so I call that cooking. Since it is just me, I don't cook very often. I just don't like the fuss for little old me. I love to cook and do miss cooking but I have a hard time cooking for 1. I love Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals and have taken some of her recipes. Her recipes don't make very much and I can scale it down. But why cook if a sandwich will fill me up? I do love to try new recipes and will love to try them on my hubby. Guess I should test them first. He says I have only cooked one bad meal. Sept. we will be married 11 years so that is a good record, yes? Sorry, no new news on the adoption. I have decided to decorate her room in ladybugs. So that has been a fun adventure so far. Bedding is so expensive so I am still on the lookout. I love the green bedding with red ladybugs on it. So cute! The agency told us to plan on going to China around Jan. They tell us the worst case scenerio so we aren't disappointed so they shoot high. I hope it is sooner. It would be wonderful to spend Christmas with her. But if not, there is always next year!

0 comments: