CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Fair weather campers need not apply!











You know who you are! We camped this weekend & boy was the weather crappy. But we were able to catch some croppies :) It rained. The wind blew & blew. But we had an awesome time! I am so glad I moved back to Montana to spend time with the most awesome friends I could ever ask for. Camping with my bro Trent is pretty cool too. My parents didn't come....I guess they are part of the title too but there are others that are WAY younger than Grandma & Grandpa & didn't come because it was too cold. HEY...LISTEN...if you have a camper--& a pop up does count as a camper--you can tough it out. We had tents & we survived. Yes we were wet. Yes we were grumpy because it rained & the wind blew all night long but did we go home?? NO! NOT US! Everyone stayed. Everyone braved the weather & had a fabulous time. If your ears were ringing it was because we talking about how we laughed & laughed about the countdown since CHRISTMAS! Just be ready for the wrath to come! Here are a few highlights:


Cheers to Frank's Mom.


Where did the chicken heart go?


Trent & Alan were REALLY friendly this trip.


Prego stays up later than some of us!


Croppies, catfish, perch, bass & frogs were caught.


Jade's awesome made chrochet hats. YES TRENT IT IS DIFFERENT THAN KNITTING.


Batch was consumed but in a mature manner. I don't think any rules were broken.


What happens in Jamie's camper after Mike left for work, stays in the camper.


Kenzie eats her first smore & LOVES it!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Montana greeting, or ugly women picts.

Shannon said...

I am so glad you had fun! I am SHOCKED that they didn't go. Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Where is the ugly woman? If the pineapple should be awarded to a non-fair weather camper. Maybe to the ones with the wettest tent. HMMM I guess that would be you and Shane. I hear you can pick it up at the farm.

Beth

Anonymous said...

OOOOPS. That should read I think the pineapple should be awarded to a non-fair weather camper.

Beth

Jenn said...

Sorry all you "bad-asses" that actually camped. It wasn't the cold that kept us away, it was the torrential rain that prevented us from loading anything. And, seeing the pics you sent to my email, I have to say, kinda glad I missed out on that.

Angie said...

Yes Shawna it is a good thing you got back to Montana so you could camp with your cool friend in the "wives club"!