CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boogidy...boogidy...boogidy...LET'S GO RACING






2008 Race for the Cure was AWESOME! Amy, Jenn, Keri, Ang, Shannon & the kidos & I had a wonderful time.
But onto more new news.
I am now a Guitar Hero fan...guitarist I guess would be a better term! I LOVE IT! Thanks to Jenn, Keri & Kaitlyn, I played & beat a few songs. Now I am addicted!!
But I have to take a break. It is time for
CAMPING!!!! So I need to get my fishing gear out & my tent ready for the Tongue River. It looks like it may be chilly so I won't be getting dehydrated like I did last year! So if you are coming, bring warm clothes & an extra blankie.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yep, Elroy was definitely the shizzle! For sure my fave guy! Can't wait for this weekend. You are right, it's gonna be chilly. But who cares? We're finally camping!!

Shannon said...

you all are gonna freeze your a$$es off!!!!!!!!!! I will be snuggled in my nice comfy bed with my nice big blankie..... ahhhhh

WOW Shawna two posts in less then a week I am impressed:)