CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blog..Blog...Blog



I still have a blog! I can't believe I haven't posted anything this month. We camped this past weekend with the Wilma's! It was a BLAST! I can't wait for Memorial Weekend...Tongue River...HERE WE COME!!
I also walked the 2 mile race in the Women's Run with some ladies from work. The weather was perfect for a walk.

This weekend I am heading to Helena for The Race For the Cure with the Wilma's. We always have a great time together.
Shane & I went to Cooney on Sunday. I was able to snag 2 Lake Trout even know the wind was a houling.

So thanks for checking on my blog. Hope you are enjoying this spring weather, even though the mountains are still getting snow!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so excited for race for the cure. Kaitlyn seems to think she wants to run this year, so we'll see how energetic I feel on Saturday. Don't let me forget to bring my camera! See you Friday!

Shannon said...

Marley wants to run also, they can do it together!

I am very excited, hope the weather report stays accurate, it says 92 for Helena on Sat. WHOO HOOO