CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Camping anyone?

UPDATE!! We are camping next weekend. Sorry to confuse everyone :) I thought we were camping the first weekend of May. Guess we will have to party Wilma style then. I am READY NOW!!

We are planning on camping & fishing this weekend at a friend's farm outside of town. I CANNOT WAIT!! I hope it isn't too chilly. It is suppose to be in the 50s but it may be rainy. Friday night is suppose to get down to 32.
A guy I work with send this link:

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

Pretty awesome scenery!

Trent is getting ready to move in to his new place. He thinks within a month! It looks great! I can't wait for his house warming party.

We usually go camping at the Tongue over Memorial Day weekend. But they have decided to make designated camp spots, 40 to be exact, and this probably won't hold all the thousands of people that go there. So I don't know what we will do. There is usually about 30 in our party alone. So we may have to camp at another spot or even at another lake. The fishing is outstanding there though.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I thought the camping was next weekend, uh oh my kids are gonna kill me......

Jenn said...

I didn't think the Tongue was starting the designated spots until next year. That really sucks. Maybe we will have to find another place to camp for Memorial Day :( Are we camping this weekend? I thought it was next weekend....