CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Yes I am thankful it is Thursday. It has been such a busy week. I am ready for the weekend. But it won't be too relaxing. We are heading to GTown this weekend. We will be attending the Duck's Unlimited banquet. I am also going to a friend's baby shower. My brother just got his modular placed on the foundation so it will be good to see his new home.

White Trash Fishing
Comment Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



I thought this photo was quite funny! I caught my first fish of the season last weekend. The wind made it a tad chilly but we stuck it out. I outfished my man...which is funny since is spends half his time helping me. But this time it was all skill! I was able to only lose 1 lure! I was pretty stoked. We are hoping to fish the Yellowstone around GTown.

Sorry nothing more exciting to blog about. Thanks for checking in on me.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for taking my stuff down to Gtown. I hope you have a blast. Drive safe and tell everyone hi!