CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh No You Didn't

What?!
Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



We went to Emily's Birthday party. Oh what fun we had! We witnessed 50 plus mile an hour winds...WHEW...Emily couldn't even fly her kite she got!
Then we played cards. We had a great time! Time just flew by. Poor men lost but they were good sports. Competitive. That was really the word for the evening. NERTZ. Yes...check it out. What fun we had playing NERTZ! I can't wait to play again.
It snowed again today. I hope this is the last time. Fishing & camping are right around the corner. I am so ready! We are thinking of going fishing this weekend. So I guess I better start practicing...HERE FISHY...HERE FISHY.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or as our brothers would say "bite you little B@st@rds bite." I should have known they were not sufficient supervision for a 3 year old. Can't wait for memorial day. Batch here we come.

Beth