CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever


So I am reading all of my friends' blogs this morning. Ang has a new job. Jenn isn't feeling up to par. Shannon is running her ass off :) TN is getting TONS of snow.

And since this new blog, I can't figure out to put my links back on. I will still try. Maybe I should call Beth?? She seems to know EVERYTHING!

Anyhow....I am reading thinking how terrible blogger I have become. Oh it isn't that I lead an exciting life and could blog everyday. I should blog. That is the bottom line. We are all busy and don't get to chat like we would like. So blogging is a way to catch up on each others' lives. So I apologize for not blogging more. I will try & do better. So thanks for stopping by for a chance that I may have updated my blog.

So I bought a new couch last Sunday. I absolutely love it. I haven't ever had a nice couch. So after my tax refund came it, I went SHOPPING!! I figured I would buy something for my condo instead of just spending it on needless things. So I hope you stop by to sit awhile :) I really believe you could sleep very comfortably on this thing. It has a chase lounge & 2 recliners! Shane & I had quite a time getting that chase downstairs but it is there to stay. Good thing my Dad left some puddy so we could patch up some nicks. Now I just need to make a trip to Gardiner to pick up some furniture from my parents. Then my rec room will be complete! And then let the games begin! I can't wait to have a game night.
This photo isn't in my rec room. I did take some photos but can't find my camera cord to hook up to my computer. Isn't moving a BLAST?? If you haven't tried it, you should.




3 comments:

Jenn said...

love love love the couch!! We'll be over for game night soon!

Angie said...

I have the fridge ready for you. It is in the trunk of my car. I think it will be easier to get down the stairs then that couch...lol

Shannon said...

Love the couch, can't wait for a game night! We really enjoyed visiting with you and Shane the other morning, and it was nice to finally meet him and you meet Jason:) Hope you had a great rest of your weekend.

PS: we forgive your non blogging habits, you have been a little busy lately..... moving sucks!