CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008



Happy Spring! Lucky us....it snowed on the first day of spring! What is up with that?





I am heading to Gtown for Easter. My brother's birthday is Saturday so it will be fun to celebrate with him. I am also getting some furniture from my parents. They had a big house when they lived in Billings so I am lucky they didn't dispose of it. I get to rumage and fill up my condo with their stuff :)

I play volleyball & we WON last night! WOO HOO! We actually played great.

So there it goes. Another update. I have heard I need to update more. I won't use the choice words from my brother but he "suggested" I update more. And he only reads Angie, Jenn & my blog. So ladies...keep blogging :) I guess our lives are more exciting that we thought....at least mine anyhow. Maybe Trent will even strike a pose that I can post. We'll see.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope you have a very happy Easter, love the picture! Enjoy GTown:)