CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

It really felt like just another day. So I turned 35. I thought I would feel different somehow. But I don't. I thought by 35 I would have kids. But I don't. My friend told me how mature I will be when I do have kids. She is so right. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we just have to be patient to see that reason for something that happened or will happen.
Friday night was pretty uneventful. We grilled elk steaks. SO YUMMY! I like elk so much more than beef. So much flavor.
Saturday we fished & caught some trash fish, shad. It was good to get out even though it was a little on the chilly side. Pretty windy but still had a good time.
Then Sat night we went to the PBR Nile Invitational. Zack Brown won & what a ride he had to finish off the competition. Flint Rasmussen is such a great entertainer!
You can view some pictures from the event:

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/04/21/sports/local/20-nile.txt

Then it snowed Sunday. We probably got a couple of inches. It is still pretty white today but it is melting. I am thankful it didn't snow on my birthday.
So comment what exciting things you did over the weekend.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

although you can check my blog to see that I worked all weekend :( I wanted to comment and say:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE BY CAMPING (OKAY NOT REALLY, CELEBRATING WILL BE FUN; NOT THE CAMPING PART)

My parents came down and went to the PBR, Kyra had her 2nd "real" babysitting job for my brothers kids that night, she is becoming quite the little business woman. Hope you enjoyed your day

Angie said...

Hey Woman!
I am glad you had a nice birthday. I am excited to celebrate it Wilma style...lol