CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Friends...memories


Wilmas, Wilmas, Wilmas! I can't wait to make some more memories with all of you. You are a GREAT group of friends. I am thankful you are in my life.

Amy's bday was Thurs so we went out to lunch to celebrate. Always a good time with the Wilma's.
This Sat I am taking an 8 hour new homeowner class that is required for my loan. So that will be a fun time learning about owning a home. Shane is going to bear the day with me so it won't be so bad :) I am getting ready to close on my condo the end of Jan then let the fun begin! I will be a painting fool & taking off hidious wallpaper. So if you want to help, just let me know! It will be a fun time.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

We can do a Wilma home-make-over!! Let me know if you need an extra hand!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I think that's so sweet that Shane will be attending with you!!!

Can't wait to see before & after pictures of your new home!!!

Angie said...

I will be more then happy to paint a room or two and even help with the wall paper removal. Just point me in a direction and I am there!