CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BRRR

It finally has hit below zero for the highs. BRRRRR. BRRRRR. The snow is beautiful but gosh is it chilly. But thankfully I have been busy INSIDE packing. I close this Thurs. on my condo. I am glad I didn't unpack everything when I moved to MT but I still have some stuff to pack up. We will paint this weekend & slowly move in the next couple of weeks. I am not sure when the big stuff will be moved. Shane & I are going to Red Lodge for Valentine's weekend. So that weekend is out. It shouldn't take but a couple of hours to move the big stuff. I am not moving far, which is a good thing. I may be able to get everything moved the weekend of the 10th. The weather will be a factor as well. I don't want anyone getting frostbite!

3 comments:

Tim & Heidi said...

congrats on your new place! That is so exciting. Keep the updates coming.

And try and stay warm ;-)

Shannon said...

WOW, finally closing, that must feel good, I am so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything. Hey it was like a heat wave today when I left work, 33 degrees!

Angie said...

Awwww...you and Shane taking off for Valentine Weekend. How sweet is that???? Going from cold to really cold. I hope the weather is somewhat decent for you two up there! I will be over this weekend to help paint. Rainya has been getting me in painting shape for you....lol Congrats again on getting a place. I am very happy for you!