CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bone chilling

So I move back to Montana after being away about 12 years. Yes, I remember the snow we use to have, being able to sled off our garage roof & make snow tunnels in the drifts. I haven't been cold either. Usually when I would come back to visit, I would FREEZE & have to stand by the stove wearing a coat just to stay thawed.
UNTIL YESTERDAY
The wind cut through my skin & went straight to my organs & bones. BRRRRR
Oh when I went to work it was 43 degrees. When I left work it was 23. BRRRRR
Can I handle being outside in this freezing weather? I guess I will find out. This weekend we are heading to West Yellowstone with my cousin for the snowfest. So I will get out my thermals & I will be fine. I may look like the marshmallow man but I will be warm.

3 comments:

Angie said...

lol ohhhh poooor Shawna! A little bitty wind got your tosey's all cold???? I am totally kidding. That wind was INSANE yesterday! It was cold, I don't care who you are or where you have lived the past 12 years! You going to West with Tammy and her hubby?

Jenn said...

Yeah, I agree with you. I hate hate hate the cold weather!! It makes my bones hurt! Yes, I know I am living in the wrong state. When I win the lottery, I am moving someplace warm and sunny year round!!!

Jeni said...

we finally got snow here but was gone by the morning.