CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rain rain go away

Bring on the snow! It is raining today..YUCK..YUCK..YUCK So much for my straight hair. Tomorrow it is suppose to be sunny & 56. So trick or treating here we come! Well not me trick or treating but my friends' kidos! I will be along for the walk though. We were suppose to get snow last week. NONE...zilch...nadda. I am ready for the snow! I can't wait to use my new Sorels sledding or just walking around in deep snow. Winter in Montana is so beautiful. I know I will probably get sick of driving in the slush and being so cold but I am in anticipation of it as of now. Last weekend I went house hunting, deer hunting, went to a 10 year old's birthday party. No house....yet...I may put an offer on one. I am trying to get some finances in order for that to happen. No deer yet. I hope to get one this weekend. I also got an elk tag so I am excited to get my first deer & elk! So if you want some of the meat, let me know. 2 kills is a lot for one girl to eat!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I have a whole freezer just waiting to be filled with delicious elk, lol! Just remember to keep an eye out for the grizzlies, I guess ANOTHER hunter got attacked outside of Gardiner. Keep me posted on the house hunting, and thanks for coming to the party. Kaitlyn (and Catherine) were so glad you and Shane came over. So was I!

Anonymous said...

I agree, bring on the SNOW. Also good luck on all the hunting.

Jenn said...

Are you guys smoking crack?? NO SNOW!!! NO SNOW!!! My bones shrivel up into dry brittle sticks when it's cold and snowy. I'm like the tin man without the oil in his joints!

Shannon said...

I have loved the warm fall but I am getting ready for some snow, anytime now! So now that trick or treating is out of the way, we can have some snow. Thanks for coming along, it was a nice evening.

Angie said...

Well Shawna you survived your first Wilma Halloween with all the little ones! It was cool having 5 of the 6 of us there! Now all we have to do is get Wynn down here for something! Wonder if she reads these???