CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Exciting Saturday in MT

Well today I thought it was suppose to rain & be yucky. Why do the weathermen say it is going to be yucky all day & then the sun is out all day? Do they just take a guess and hope they are right? I have always wondered about that. MT weather is so unpredictable why do they even try and guess. Anyhow...
Shane & I went to visit a cousin of mine that just got out of the hospital. He is doing great by the way. I haven't seen him in about 15 years....WOW....time flies. They have a beautiful home & it was great to catch up with him. Then Shane & I went shopping around Billings. There are so many fun places to shop at. We then went to dinner at Red Lobster...SO YUMMY!! So that was our fun Saturday. Tomorrow is another day of shopping at the mall. I hope we find some good sales. His son is turning 10 & I need to find something for him. Hope you are enjoying the fall weather. The leaves at Riverfront Park....amazing.

1 comments:

Tim & Heidi said...

i love that sort of day!! Anything with shopping is good in my book!!