CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another October blog


I know...I know....I haven't been blogging much but your blogs are so much more interesting so I feel bad when you come to mine and there isn't much excitment in my life.

Well I am waiting for my friend's (Monica's) brother Corey & his friend to get here. They flew from NC to Seattle to get a car and they are in route back to NC via TN, stopping by Monica & Kevin's. They just bought a house so I wish Corey could put me in his truck but no luck. I have to resume working. Work has been so very busy, which makes the days go by fast. So tomorrow is FRIDAY! I have plans this weekend....exciting plans.....OK maybe not so exciting......My cousin is in the hospital and I haven't seen him since I moved back so I am going to see him. I may go house hunting. I would like to buy a house. I have wanted to buy a house but since I have been in a duplex with neighbors that are noisey, doing drugs & just plain RUDE, I feel it is time for me to leave. My landlord has evicted them but that was 2 weeks ago & they are still there. Anyhow, I just feel like I need to buy a place of my own for an investment. So Shane will be coming from Columbus and we will drive around looking for a new home for me. It would be nice to have at least 2 bedrooms so my Mom doesn't have to sleep on the couch when she comes. This one bedroom is a bit crammed for me but it has worked for 6 months.

OH NO. Just got news: Corey is having car trouble so don't know if he'll get here tonight.

So please keep blogging on your blog and I will on mine. I can't remember if I posted this pictures of Shane & I at the Mustang game. But I just love this picture!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome picture, so glad you updated, good luck house hunting, it is such a daunting task but can be fun too! Keep updating.....

Jenn said...

Good luck with your house hunt. I will keep my eye out for you. Glad you are blogging again! :)