CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 05, 2007

Here big deer...here big deer



It is only Nov. 5 & already I have been lectured at not blogging. My last blog was Oct. 30. So what is the blogging etiquite? Should I blog everyday? My friends who do blog everyday...I have to admit. I love it! I check their blogs to see what is up. My life really isn't that interesting but I do agree. These blogs are addicting to read! So here goes. And really I will try & do better.

This past weekend, I shot at my first deer. Well I actually shot at 3 deer & missed them all. This was my first time shooting at something alive & moving. GEEZ they make it look so easy on TV. I also didn't know for sure if I could kill something. I just kept thinking of my empty freezer & how much I love breakfast sausage. So I guess the hunter came out of me! I had no reservations shooting at the deer. Shane actually got his deer yesterday so that was a great way to end my depressing weekend of missing this big guy! OK..I didn't see one this big. I would have POOPED my pants. I just wanted to get a deer so bad. TJ was even pulling for me! He is excited to go back out with me this weekend to try for my kill! He is excited to go to Gardiner to elk hunt. He has never been elk hunting so that should be a lot of fun. If Trent or Kelly takes him, he will be on cloud 9! He thinks they both walk on water. I wonder why that is?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

HEY, You updated! Way to go chick:) Awesome that you are hunting, I still have never done that, I just can't bring myself to shoot at anything, hard to believe I was born and raised in MT and with a hunter for a dad and four brothers that love to hunt, but I just can't do it. Let us know when you get one. Okay now let's keep blogging because your life cannot possibly be more boring then mine!

Jenn said...

Hey mighty hunter! I have total faith that you will fill your freezer this year, you just had the first time jitters. Maybe the deer were moving really fast, and they were too far away. Plus, those deer weren't big enough anyway. See, there are all kinds of reasons why you didn't get one! lol good luck!!