CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thankful List

Okay fellow blogspotters. I probably should add my list of things I am especially thankful for. This past year has been difficult yet great at the same time. I have had a yearning in my heart to move back home to Montana ever since I left. In April I was able to accomplish this. GOSH it feels good to be HOME! The friends I have here are more than friends. They are family. They supported me when I was thousands of miles away & now they support me here. So I am especially thankful for my friends, especially the Wilmas! I love you guys!
I am also thankful for my non-Wilma friends. They are the best!
I am thankful I grew up in Montana. I am thankful for how my parents taught me to be the person I am today. I am thankful for the values and work ethic they instilled in me. I love Montana. I have lived in Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, spent lots of time in Maryland & North Carolina. I have to say I love Montana most. The beauty of being on top of a mountain, the down-to-earth folks & being able to hunt & fish....WOW....I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
I love my family, even though they drive me crazy sometimes.
I am thankful for all the trials & tribulations I have been through. I wouldn't change any of them. They helped me become the person I am today.
I am so blessed. So much more than I can blog here.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

it is great to have you as a Wilma, and Montana is the best place to live!