CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 13, 2006

Victory in battles

In our Sunday school lesson, there is this wonderful quote about battles we will face:
The reason why many fail in battle is because they wait until the hour of battle. The reason why others succeed is because they have gained their victory on their knees long before the battle came...Anticipate your battles; fight them on your knees before temptation comes, and you will always have victory.
R.A. Torrey

Keep praying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choose your battles carefully

Shawna said...

I don't want to battle with you I just want you to leave my husband alone so we can fight this battle fairly. Satan is having a great time with getting his way. But I am praying that this will not happen. We can win this battle!

Anonymous said...

Leave your husband alone ?
I've never met your husband.