CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 20, 2006

A special prayer for you

Each and every one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you, people who read my blog. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.
The Prayer: Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even when it looks as though everything is going well. On the inside things may be totally opposite. Thank you for your prayer.