CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another battle...or is it?

Every Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge. Wow. So heart wrenching to read about yourself. I can see where I have failed God in many areas. I am thankful for my many friends who have tried to help me be a better person and to keep me accountable for various aspects of my life. Thank you forever friends :) You know who you are.
Last night I read this quote from The Message, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
The world doesn't fight fair. But we don't live or fight our battles that way...The tools of our trade aren't for marketing or manipulation, but they are for demolishing that entire massively corrupt culture. We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. Our tools are ready at hand for clearing the ground of every obstruction and building lives of obedience into maturity.
I don't usually like to quote from The Message but I thought this was worth quoting. Isn't that the truth, the world doesn't fight fair? Life isn't fair. God didn't tell us this would be an easy road. But going through trials make us stronger and bring us closer to Him. AMEN! Keep making the main thing the main thing. Matthew 22:37-38 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a job yet ?