CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Psalms getting me through

Psalm 71:12-16
O God, do not be far from me; O my God, hasten to my help! Let those who are adversaries of my soul be ashamed and consumed; Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, who seek to injure me. But as for me, I will hope continually. And will praise You yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and of Your salvation all day long; for I do not know the sum of them. I will come with the mighty deeds of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, Yours alone.

I sometimes feel all alone, with just Simba here with me. But God is with me. He has not forsaken me. He sends me friends who comfort me in times when I just need a hug. It is God who is allowing me to hold on to the this thread that I am clinging to. God tells me there is hope and I am relying on this hope. I just have to keep being reminded of this hope because my flesh just wants to give up. Our lives are a testimony of what God has done for us. Thank you God for doing so many things for me even though I don't deserve them.

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

Deb D. shared what's up with me at church recently. You are in my thoughts and prayers! {}C