CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Whirlwind

Have you ever witnessed a whirlwind? It comes out of no where and it spins and spins, really out of control. This explains my life right now. But I can rely on what God says in Hebrews 13: 5-8 Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you," so that we confidently say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?" Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
WOW. Isn't the Word of God awesome? Thank you my friends who have sent scripture my way to ease this terrible pain I feel. I know my broken heart will heal in God's time. And I do feel His arms wrapped around me.
I am back in KY and taking one day at a time. I will keep you posted on what my plans are. I am relying on God for my strength. God is so awesome and so good to me. I so don't deserve His love. But I will take it and have received it time and time again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still praying daily for you!
Love Ya,
Misty

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you Shawna. You are an amazing woman!!

Jeni said...

I'm waiting to see pictures of Seattle. Don't forget we have a date with Bon Jovi Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Chicky poo, praying for you and love you much. Debbie