CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 24, 2006

Thank you friends

I thank God for all of my friends who have been checking on me, calling me, making sure I am okay. THANK YOU!! Also thank you for checking my blog even though I have been neglecting blogging. Thank you for checking back to see if I have posted. So today I just want to give some scriptures that I have been clinging to.

Mark 10:8-9 And the two shall become one flesh; so they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.

2 Samuel 22:2-4 The Lord is my rock and my foretress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence. I call upon the Lords, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

He hasn't given me anything I cannot handle. Even though divorce is lurking, even though I don't want a divorce, God will be faithful and provide for my every need. Please pray that Lance will rely on the promises of God as I have been able to. He will bless those that keep His commandments. If we seek His face, He will bless us and provide for our every need. But we have to ask. He is willing to give as long as we ask. He will also forgive us if we repent. God knows our heart and knows if we are asking for forgiveness honestly.
He is waiting.....................................................

1 comments:

Jeni said...

It's my job as your friend to make sure your okay. I'm here if you need to talk.