CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

God's love is sufficient for me

Sometimes I look at life and wonder why some things happen. Then you look back awhile later and you see how God held you up when you were too weak to even get up in the morning. Thank you Jesus for holding me up and loving me unconditionally. Family and friends fail me but your love is everlasting. I am so thankful I have an intimate relationship with my heavenly Father. He knows my every need. He supplies me with everything.
As I sit here with tears rolling down my face because I don't know what today or tomorrow holds, I can find comfort in the fact God knows and he won't put anything on me I can't handle.
Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Psalm 56:3-4 "When I am afraid, I will trust in you In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"
Lord God, I choose to walk this journey with You, realizing that my pain is going to be a way of life for a while. But not forever. AMEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a rock..may god bless you in all of your journeys, your an inspiration to many

Anonymous said...

Your right about challenges and hardships. We never know where the journey will take us but when we are trusting God we are in good hands. Keep the faith.