CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jon Bon Jovi

I was able to go see Jon Bon Jovi in concert with a friend, Jennifer. I love that name by the way! Lance & I have many friends named Jennifer. I thank God for all the Jennifers in my life! Oh how you have blessed me in so many ways.
ANYHOW....the concert was AWESOME! The songs brought back many, many memories. I love Livin' On A Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name and especially I'll Be There For You. There were about 18,000 people there. There weren't too many empty seats. Thanks Dale & Jennifer for the ticket and for being a godly example of a great marriage and such good friends. I am thankful God sent us here to serve Him. I love you guys & you too babies :)

1 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm changing my name

Love ya
jennifer, jacob and katie