CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 30, 2005

Please pray

I ask for your prayers for my friends whose husbands are leaving them for Iraq. A lot have already left but many are still to come. My heart aches for them and the best thing we can do is pray for them. I am on the women's ministry team at church and we are trying to meet the needs of these women. I pray they will reach out to us as many become hermits during this difficult time. I feel getting out of the house is the best medicine and will make the time away from our loved ones not seem so long. I got a chuckle from a chaplain's blog. It is quite entertaining yet seems to be resourceful. No big plans for this second weekend of autumn. The cooler weather is a blessing and so Simba and I will be enjoying some walks, without me sweating like a pig. Oh and I purchased another ticket to Montana.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Del.icio.us Searchrolls ?
RollYo limits you to search entire domains, not individual directories/pages/sections of a domain, so it limits your ability to focus your search in huge multi-topic sites like Apple's. Of course you can game ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!