CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Having a rip roaring time

We had a great time at the Tongue River. There were about 20 people there and we caught fish, had fun boating, camped and laughed until we cried. It was so much fun. We went into Yellowstone National Park yesterday. We were able to see a mama moose with her baby (yeahoo!!), elk, buffalo, coyote, swans, eagles, and the scenary is breathtaking. The sunset was also to die for. We ate at the world famous Enos in West Yellowstone. You cook your own steaks there so I cooked for everyone. It was fun.
I would like to take the time to thank those of you who are sending comments my way! Wow! What a blessing to know there are folks reading my blog. And it is ALWAYS so good to hear from far away friends. I miss you all too!
Well today we are off on a shopping excursion to Bozeman. Fun! Fun! Take care and hope you are enjoying the cooler weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun time! I would have loved to see that baby moose.
Miss you.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're back! Glad you had such a blast. Now get home so I can play with you!!!
Karen :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to spend time with family this summer! We sure do miss you and Lance's "security checks"! I do read your blog often even though I don't post much...I love to hear what's going on. Any Gracie news? --Kim