CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Grass still needs to be mowed

It feels so good to getting back to my routine. View some of the Montana photos here. Last night I mowed my lawn and today I cleaned house. My lawn is so green still. Guess it may be November and I still may be cutting grass. My piles of mail are getting smaller. I can see my kitchen table now! I had a great time seeing family and friends. I am making plans to go back for Thanksgiving. I have a friend getting married that weekend as well. I'll be there about 2 weeks for that trip. Then hopefully in Dec. I will be off to China to get Gracie. I found her ladybug crib set here. So many exciting things are happening. I am excited for fall. I love this season. I also love being around trees again! In TX, it was hard to tell fall had arrived because there were not a lot of trees. TN has many trees and I hope to make it to Gatlinburg to see the beautiful changing of the season. Hope you are enjoying this season wherever you are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that one picture of the big Montana sky is for me. I'm claiming it, anyways. Soooo good to have you back! FF