CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Where are you?

Well some of you know but some of you don't. I am still in NC!! My husband's sister, her husband and daughter will be coming this weekend from MD and I haven't seen them in over a year. So I stayed here an extra week to see them. I hope I know my way home! I will have been gone 4 weeks. I have had such a great time here though. The kids are growing up so fast and they all are so different. The kids go back to school Friday. Oh so soon yet they are complaining about being bored. Oh to be a child again. I helped Kyle in his office yesterday. That was a good change of pace. He LOVES to give me a bad time about anything and everything so that opportunity was wide open yesterday. He is terrible! But I hope it is all in fun. Lance's Uncle Paul drove 1 1/2 hours to spend the night last night. It was great seeing him and it is great he is living so close to family. Well the pool is calling me so I will end for now. Hope you are having a great summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!