CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Food tastes better on vacation

Doesn't the food taste better when you are on vacation? I don't know what it is but it always does to me. I am enjoying Montana, seeing family & friends. Last night we went for dinner at Mammoth Hot Springs, which is 5 miles from Gardiner into Yellowstone Park. There was a beautiful bull elk with a bunch of cow elk surrounding him. It was really neat to see. The elk will start to bugle soon and that is always amazing to me. You can hear them for miles talking back and forth to each other. Tomorrow we are going fishing, tubing & water skiing. This 80 degree weather is great! No humidity! I haven't been really cold yet so that is good. I was invited to go swimming in Yellowstone River. That might have been a little chilly. Someone called that refreshing. I guess it depends on who you talk to. Thank you for checking in. I will post some photos when I get a chance. This dial up connection is super slow.

0 comments: