CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Montana bound

Well I am in the process of packing.
Do I pack for warm weather? Yes, it has been in the 80s-90s.
Do I pack for cool weather? Yes, it gets in the 40s at night.
Do I pack for camping? Yes and boating and fishing. It may be nice or it may rain or possibly hail or snow. How in the world do I fit everything into 2 suitcases? Very carefully! I will be borrowing clothes if I get too cold and probably will. It will be worth it though to see the beautiful mountains and to cool off. It has to be close to 100 degrees today here. And muggy! WHEW! I am off to a battalion picnic with no shade. Fun. Fun. It will be fun but hopefully the kidos won't get too overheated because I know for sure I will.

0 comments: