CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Karen says....

more comments folks! My forever friend Karen asked how many people sent comments to me on my blog. I had to tell her the truth and said NOT MANY! So send me a comment on what you want to see blogged and/or how you are doing.
I am keeping busy, getting ready to go to Montana. Boy will it be nice to be in cooler. What a hot summer! WHEW! I will probably get to MT and freeze but it looks good now. We will go camping, boating and fishing for a week so I am definitely taking along some jeans. I know I will be chilled in the mornings and evenings. Last week it got down in the 40s in the evening! YIKES! It has been in the 80s during the day so I will get warmed up then, I hope! I am looking forward seeing friends and family. My aunt is flying in from Seattle to go camping with us over Labor Day. She hasn't been camping in a while and is looking forward to doing that. She is scared about getting on the boat but she will do just fine. Simba will be staying in Nashville so she doesn't have to travel. Friday I am going to dinner with some ladies from our church. Saturday I am going to a church conference and then to a back to school back to volunteer. So I will have a busy weekend.
Take care and I hope to post some photos in MT. Karen wants a photo of a Montana sky. It is so beautiful that a photograph will not do it justice. She'll have to come out there with me sometime.

0 comments: