CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2004

WHEW

Boy is it a hot one here in Central Texas!  Lance even says it is hot and he was in Iraq where it would get to 140 degrees.  The evenings have been a bit cooler with a breeze but it doesn't make the days any better.
Well we are still plugging away on the adoption.  I really don't have any news to report there.  We are still working to getting all the paperwork in.  I have a lab result I need to pick up from my doctor and I just received my birth certificate today.  So I will hopefully put those in the mail tomorrow.
We don't have any plans for the weekend.  Lance will preach Sunday at our church where we are members so that will be nice.  I have been helping out with 1st-3rd grade TeamKids on Weds. nights.  That has been a blessing.  The kids are great.
Have a great weekend and thank you for your prayers.  This is a long process but well worth it.

 

0 comments: