CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hope you have had a great week. We have been busy working and just normal everyday stuff. Lance is loving being a part of 1-10 CAV. This is an elite unit and the officers have to wear a Stetson cowboy hat with the uniform when special ceremonies are taking place. I have met a couple of spouses and they seem really nice. I am excited to get involved that that group. We usually meet once a month. Well onto adoption news. We have completed our first leg of the adoption paperwork. Well almost completed but we will be sending the bulk off today and will send the rest later when it is completed. I also have to apply for my passport as soon as I receive my birth certificate. I found a web site that gives an overview of the entire process: www.fwcc.org. It sums it all up. I found out you cannot adopt siblings on one trip. It is also rare that siblings are available to adopt together. There is a chance we could get twins but they say that is also rare. I heard of a case where a couple adopted a child and then a few years later, decided to adopt again. They adopted a second child and the DNA test revealed the children were siblings! How exciting that must have been. Well I am off to the post office. Lance is preaching tomorrow at chapel. Please be in prayer for him. Take care and stay in touch!

0 comments: