CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Happy 4th

Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. Lance had Friday and Monday off so he is semi-rested. He preached Sunday at chapel and also had the crisis line phone for Fort Hood so I guess he did some work over his holiday. I worked Friday but had Monday off. So we are back into the swing of normal work weeks for a while.
We have finally completed a packet to send into Buckner for the adoption. We are releived to check off that list. WOW do they want to know EVERYTHING about us and our family. We are excited about the possibility of getting siblings....yes 2! We will just wait to see what God does. Everyone tells me (since I am apprehensive about getting 2 and Lance is extactic at that thought) that I would do fine with 2. I know God knows what I can and can't handle. I am giving it over to Him. This will also add on expenses for another child.
Thank you for your prayers during this process. The financial part is what we are most worried about but we know God will provide if this is in His will. Take care and God bless you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawna,

It is greatto see how God is working in your heart. i pray that he will give you the desire of your heart. We know that 1Cor 10:31 says he will not give us what wwe can not handle.

love in Christ
michelle